Site d'entraide des étudiants en Diététique à l'IPL Index du Forum Site d'entraide des étudiants en Diététique à l'IPL
Site de discussion et de partage de fichiers relatif aux études de diététique et nutrition à l'institut Paul Lambin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Windows 8 $14.99 Upgrade Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Site d'entraide des étudiants en Diététique à l'IPL Index du Forum -> 1ère année : Bach1 -> Technologie de la cuisine collective
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
findohnic
Drogué
Drogué

Année: NON IPL
Masculin
Point(s): 458
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Emploi: Correcteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Jan 2017 - 11:44    Sujet du message: Windows 8 $14.99 Upgrade Download Répondre en citant

Windows 8 $14.99 Upgrade Download > urlin.us/5nh3w

Windows 8 $14.99 Upgrade Download

6c838c4402
The Windows 8 Pro Upgrade is not a promotion or special offer fulfilled by Amazon.com. Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations : View or edit your browsing history After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There is a 14.99 upgrade for people who just bought a PC . Tried the email but haven't received it yet. Please visit Windows Upgrade Offer to learn more about Windows 8 or contact the PC manufacturer directly for questions about participation and eligibility.How Do I Claim My Windows 8 Pro Upgrade?How to take advantage of the Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Offer: 1. 70 70 600 posts Location: Florida OS: OS X 10.10 Phone: Google Nexus 6 Posted October 25, 2012 It worked for me in the US, just got my upgrade keys. or its affiliates . This was in the email I got: You?ll need to run the Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant on the PC you want to upgrade. However, each customer can obtain a maximum of 5 upgrade offers (by buying up to 5 PCs during the promotional time period). I think you mean the free upgrade from win8 Pro to win8Pro+WMC, actually some people had already installed successfully, so just wait.

I do believe you are supposed to do the upgrade process on the computer you want. To register for the Windows Upgrade Offer visitWindowsUpgradeOffer.com. Then you proceed with the rest of the process and upgrade your PC! The promo code sent to you via email by registering for the Windows Upgrade Offer is what enables you to get the great price. The offer is now open and available in 140 countries. Visit Windows Upgrade Offer for more details.I purchased a Windows 7 PC before June 2, 2012. You then go to Windows.com to buy a Windows 8 Pro upgrade like you would normally through the Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant (I blogged about the Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant here). Windows 7 ? In that case they are getting 8 for very cheap -- $15. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites xbamaris 58 58 509 posts Posted October 25, 2012 This is for Windows 8 Pro users to get it free.

cyberlink youcam download free for windows 8asphalt 8 download pc windows xpdownload synergy for windows 7 32bitfree mail server download for windows 7download winmail for windows 8download apps for windows phone nokia lumia 520firewall for windows xp downloadds4 windows 7 bluetooth downloadpinball fx 2 download windows 7download 91 pc suite for windows 7

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Jan 2017 - 11:44    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Site d'entraide des étudiants en Diététique à l'IPL Index du Forum -> 1ère année : Bach1 -> Technologie de la cuisine collective Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template RedStyle by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech